Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gay cruising places in Hyderabad

Gay cruising places in Hyderabad

(1) Public Gardens at Nampally, near Hyderabad railway station. It is adjacent to Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly. Don't worry, AP MLAs do not come here.

(2) Lamba theatre in Secunderabad. It is near Paradise circle and Jubilee Bus Stand (JBS). Look for gay guys at the balcony toilet and also the toilet at the ground floor.

(3) Venkatesa 70 mm theatre near Narayanaguda flyover. I found gay guys in the balcony toilet and also in the ground floor. But not always.

(4) Deepak theatre near Narayanaguda flyover (towards Koti). I found gay guys in the balcony toilet and also in the ground floor. But not always.

Gay guys visit Lamba, Venkatesa and Deepak theatres on Saturdays and Sundays mainly, though they can be found on other days also.

4 comments:

  1. Hi thanks I am ford 49yrs old guy.I love to meet guys who only like to stroke a nice thing,suck-lick if they like and having their own place,not borrowed for 30minutes or 60minutes.I dont like anals or f king. just only those guys who are above30plus and living in hyderabad area
    please be honest dont do what you dont enjoy. dont ask will you s ck me it.
    if you are decent honest educated and like to play with my hard thing stroking,feeling it,please mail me at ford7k@gmail.com
    you must have a place.
    ford

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i am kumar 29m i am body massager i have massage parlor in s,r, nagar
    600 rs charge i have expert male massagers. hotel & hoe service also.plz call me 09666327465

    ReplyDelete